(Disclaimer: I sorta swiped this from a Facebook friend’s page and decided to blog my answers because I always like to explain some things. LOL And it won’t be the WHOLE 65 questions…more like 35 for tonight and 30 tomorrow night.)
1) First thing you wash in the shower?
**I somehow always start with my left arm and work in a clockwise fashion until all has been done**
2) What color is your favorite hoodie?
**I don’t even wear hoodies. (But, I do have a black jacket with a hood on it.)**
3) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
**Hell, I’d MOVE IN with the last person I kissed…. Um, I mean, YES, I would kiss that person again. **
4) Do you plan outfits?
**Nope, I kinda just stand in the closet, look around, and then just put on something that doesn’t need ironing.**
5) How are you feeling right now?
**Extremely tired. (I don’t know why though)**
6) What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
**This RAID can**
7) Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
**I was meeting my “friend’s” grandparents and ended up having to explain to his sisters and brother why I was with him…only it wasn’t “him” it was Chris Brown. (I think that dream meant that I’d most likely NEVER get the “friend”… :-/)**
8.) Did you meet anybody new today?
**If customers count (we didn’t exchange names or numbers), then yes.**
9) What are you craving right now?
**My bed…and my “friend”…but I’d seriously settle for my bed**
10) Do you floss?
**Not on a real active basis, no**
11) What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
**Baked chicken and beans and rice, as a meal**
12) Are you emotional?
**Only when extreme emotion is called for. Otherwise, not really.**
13) Have you ever counted to 1,000?
**After a couple of starts and stops, throughout life, I’m sure I have.**
14) Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
**Since I’m a big pervert, I kinda just suck it off the spoon….*
15) Do you like your hair?
**Since I’ve gotten it cut, yes**
16) Do you like yourself?
**Well, that’s the first step in liking other people, and having other people like me. Yes.**
17) Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
**To be honest, if the man was paying, yes, I’d go out to eat with him. Even though I think he’s a complete and utter idiot.**
18) What are you listening to right now?
**”The Blessing of Abraham” by Donald Lawrence and his choir**
19) Are your parents strict?
**My mom and grandma was when I was growing up. I am a little bit as a mother myself now.**
20) Would you go skydiving?
21) Do you like cottage cheese?
22) Have you ever met a celebrity?
**Yes. I met the lady who played Penny’s mother in Good Times. And I once shook Mohammed Ali’s hand when he passed by our house in a parade in Galveston when I was a kid.**
23) Do you rent movies often?
**I used to.**
24) Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
**Not really sparkly, but there are some shiny objects**
25) How many countries have you visited?
**None…and none are on my agenda.**
26) Have you ever made a prank call?
27) Ever been on a train?
28) Brown or white eggs?
**I’ve only ever had white, but I don’t know what the difference is**
29) Do you have a cell phone?
30) Do you use Chap Stick?
**Daily and more than once a day**
31) Do you own a gun?
**Not even a toy**
32) Can you use chop sticks?
**Sure, though not for the proper use, no.**
33) Who are you going to be with tonight?
**Does Myself and I count?**
34) Are you too forgiving?
**I don’t get too mad to begin with. And yes, I’m forgiving. In order to be forgiven, I have to be willing to give forgiveness. However, that doesn’t make me a pansy, either.**
35) Ever been in love?
**Thankfully, yes. I know what it feels like. I know what to look forward to when(IF) it happens again.**
That’s gonna be it for this evening. Tomorrow, I’ll finish the other 30 questions.